You’re on the right page if you’ve experienced an aha moment that changes the way you think about how you teach or have tried something that didn’t quite work and how you shifted your focus.
Academic subjects across all grades are open to pre-K through 12th grade students. Additionally, we will listen to pitches on all of our core strategy proposals: integrating technology, integrating social and emotional skills, integrating professional development, and integrating holistic assessment and integrated studies.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Articles should be at least 1000 words long.
- You must write in good English any article that you submit. Informing rather than promoting should be the focus of the content. The posts we consider are only those that are engaging for readers and worth reading.
- Please do not link to your company’s website unless you are paying for it.
- You cannot republish your post on another site once it has been published on ours.
- The body of the article includes 1 paid link (For your website).
- Be careful not to plagiarize.
- You have not made a typo or a grammatical error
- Your text needs to be divided into groups: use headings, subheadings, bold font for key points, and bullet points.
- Affiliate links are not permitted in the post.
We’d love to hear your post ideas as well as links to some published work you’ve done. Please feel free to contact us if you’d like some guidance on what to write.
After you publish your post, share it with your network, and reply to comments when possible. Social media will be used to promote the event.
Once a Guest Post Is Accepted, What Happens? (Niche written by “Write For Us”)
- We review the Guest post as soon as we receive it. We will send the document back with any changes if it doesn’t meet your expectations.
- The article and its title can be edited by us.
- Republishing or sharing the blog on social media can be done with due credit to the author.
- Unique 1000 words.
- We offer cheap guest posts as well.
- We will decide whether to publish or delete your guest post after receiving it.
- We can delete your article if it does not meet our rules & regulations.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the guest post.
Send Your Request On